Wolters Kluwer’s Practical Approach to Income Tax (CA Inter/IPCC) – (New/Old Syllabus) by Girish Ahuja & Ravi Gupta for May 2020 Exams 39th Edition 2019 (AY 2020-21).
Wolters Kluwer Practical Approach to Income Tax (CA Inter/IPCC) – (New/Old Syllabus) by Girish Ahuja & Ravi Gupta for May 2020 Exams 39th Edition 2019 (AY 2020-21).
Highlights of the Book:
- A unique feature is that each Chapter contains summarised provisions in the beginning, to give a bird’s eye view of the subject and to quickly recapitulate the important points.
- Last minute changes in the law have been incorporated in the book and it is, therefore, the latest and most upto date book for the Assessment Year 2020-2021. The amendments made by the Finance Act, 2019 & Finance (No. 2) Act, 2019 have been incorporated at appropriate places in the book. The changes made by the Taxation Laws (Amendment) Act, 2019 have also been incorporated.
- A novel feature of this book is, that it contains 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions, 300+True or False Questions, 200+ Fill in the Blanks and 500+ Problems & Solutions, which helps students to recapitulate the concepts of Income Tax.
The Practical Problems include selected questions from the examinations of various Universities and Professional Institutes.
- The book is useful for the students appearing for CA Inter-IPC, CS-Exec. & CMA Inter, MBA and CFA examinations.
- It will also be useful for graduate/post graduate students of various Universities and Management Institutes as well as for the Departmental examinations of the Income-tax Department.
- It contains Problems & Solutions to: Systematic Approach to Taxation (For CA Inter-IPC) Systematic Approach to Tax Laws & Practice (For CS Exec.) Systematic Approach to Direct Taxation (For CMA Inter).